- How much do you charge?
Fees for corporate face painting and entertainment are charged by the hour. Charges may vary according to the type of event, the number of painters you wish to book, and the location, so it is best to ask for a quote for your individual requirements.
We will ask for a non-refundable deposit with completion of your booking form, then the remaining balance, payable on the party date.
- Do I need to provide anything for the painter?
We come equipped with everything we need for your event. All we ask is that you provide a space to set up a table and chair/s, access to a clean water supply and somewhere to dispose of the dirty water. For outdoor events, please supply a suitable cover in rain or shine - (sun can melt the paints and make them very difficult to work with). We will also need a reasonable level of light.
- What are your Health and Safety Policies?
You and your child's Health & Safety are as important to us, as it is to you.
We only use professional, water-based, face painting supplies and every product used by us is FDA or EC approved. Paints used are hypoallergenic, have anti-bacterial properties and are specifically for use on the face and skin. Face paints are easily removed with face cloth and soap/water.
We use professional face paints, but as with all face painting products, we cannot guarantee a skin reaction will not occur. If a child has sensitive skin or is prone to allergies, we will not paint their face. However, a patch test can be done on the inside of their arm and left for 45 minutes. If there is no reaction, we can paint their face, however if a reaction should occur, we will not be able to paint.
* We do not paint anyone who does not want to be painted.
* We do not paint children under the age of 3, anyone with open wounds or cold sores, eczema, chicken pox, measles, mumps, runny noses, conjunctivitis, infectious skin conditions, broken skin or head lice. (We will not paint if there is an obvious risk of cross infection with others) In these cases, a cheek, arm, wrist or ankle can be painted instead.
* A separate sponge is used for each person and brushes cleaned regularly.
* We will only take photos of painted children with parental/guardian permission. Photos will only be used for publicity.
* Children generally enjoy having their faces painted and experience has shown that it is more relaxing and enjoyable for them in a safe environment. Children should therefore be well supervised and not left unattended whilst they are waiting, to avoid disruption caused by the paint table or chair being knocked and jostled.
* Paints come off easily with soap and water, just a splash in the bath usually does the trick!